Week Ten: Different Interpretation, Different Source of Power, Different Securitization Strategy
““It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one...
17 September 2018
Week Nine: Beyond Literacy: Engaging Local Actions, Securing Global Concerns
“Around the world, 750 million adults still cannot read and write”, 2/3 of them are women, and many of them are young people.” (Unesco, 2018). Data ini menjadi pembuka...
10 September 2018
Week Eight: New Forms of Les Rites de Passage
““I propose to call the rites of separation from a previous world, preliminal rites, those executed during the transitional stage liminal (or threshold) rites, and the ceremonies...
02 September 2018
Week Seven: Nusantara & Negeri Maiyah as New Anthropological Spaces
““A good interpretation of anything – a poem, a person, a history, a ritual, an institution – takes us into the heart of that of which it is the interpretation” (Geertz, 1973: 18)...
20 Agustus 2018
Week Six: Grasping New Dimensions of Security
“Each social actor dealing with security issues is acting alongside a spectrum of possibilities in which the military dimension of security and the tenets of the critical security...
12 Agustus 2018
Week Five: Looking for a Uniformity
“Nativistic movement, reform movement, cargo cult, religious revival, messianic movement, utopian community, sect formation, mass movement, social movement ...
05 Agustus 2018
Week Four: Do Symbols Matter?
Human cultures use symbols to express specific ideologies and social structures and to represent aspects of their specific culture. Thus, symbols carry meanings that depend...
29 Juli 2018
Week Three: Dealing with Uncertainty and Insecurity
“Security is a manner of politicization [that] allows us to view in/security as a strong form of un/certainty” (Holbraad and Pederson 2013: 11).Definisi tentang security di atas ...
22 Juli 2018
Week Two: A Moving “Solidarity” Matters
“The social consequences of the mobility of people and goods are the central focus of the Moving Matters program group. We explore migrating people and moving commodities ...
16 Juli 2018
Week One: A Nervous Ethnographic Phase
Minggu Pahing, 1 Juli 2018 adalah official fieldwork day untuk studi etnografi sebagai bagian dari disertasi saya di Universiteit van Amsterdam (UvA) ...
08 Juli 2018
- Week Eleven & Twelve: A Note from Yogyakarta: “Religiusitas Kebangsaan” September 30, 2018
- Week Ten: Different Interpretation, Different Source of Power, Different Securitization Strategy September 17, 2018
- Week Nine: Beyond Literacy: Engaging Local Actions, Securing Global Concerns September 10, 2018
- Week Eight: New Forms of Les Rites de Passage September 2, 2018
- Week Seven: Nusantara & Negeri Maiyah as New Anthropological Spaces August 20, 2018
- Week Six: Grasping New Dimensions of Security August 12, 2018
- Week Five: Looking for a Uniformity August 5, 2018
- Week Four: Do Symbols Matter? July 29, 2018
- Week Three: Dealing with Uncertainty and Insecurity July 22, 2018
- Week Two: A Moving “Solidarity” Matters July 16, 2018